“Teri is the best coach I have ever had in all the many trainings I’ve had at Microsoft in 9 years!“
– Microsoft Participant
ABOUT TERI LEE
Consultant, Facilitator, Coach, Speaker, Course Designer
- Accomplished coach, facilitator and instructional designer with a proven track record of delivering high impact results with worldwide audiences for 12 years.
- Teri’s experience designing and facilitating local solutions for clients in the global community (Asia, Australia, Canada, Europe, Middle East and Latin America) gives her a unique understanding of the real world challenges facing individuals and companies operating in a diverse climate.
- Teri is particularly gifted in coaching and has developed teams of trainers (both internal and external to client companies) to deploy solutions she has helped create. Additionally, she has won rave reviews from participants she has coached in workshops as well as individuals who have pursued her work/life coaching expertise.
- As a long time Expo coach, Teri is certified in the MS 360° Survey and in T&OC’s Manager Fundamentals course. She is also certified in the following tools and assessments: MS LDG LT Process, Global Teams Online, Strategic Leadership Development™, Personal Directions®, EQ in Action Profile, Gender Intelligence™ and the Behavior Styles Profile™.
- Teri lives in Santa Barbara, California. She enjoys a lifestyle that includes beach visits, sports, and traveling for fun.